We summarized and picked up seven important points on what Swami Vivekananda has written about real worship. We wrote them both in Tamil and in English. Children presented it to other groups on Saturday morning.
- Real worship is to procure that god is present in every Jeeva.
- Real worship is if you have the privilege to serve others.
- Even thinking the least help to others is real worship
- Service to the poor, illiterate, ignorant and afflicted is real worship and is known as the highest religion.
- In real worship those who serve others are the ones alive.
- Selfish is immoral and unselfish is moral and is real worship.
- Blessed you are when your body gets destroyed in real worship.